We open tomorrow!

When you get a chance, please post some pics of the plates. I would love to see how BBQ translates to the Japanese market and palate. It is a style of food that is not something common to how I envision Japanese eating (based upon my family observations)

Fantastic achievement in a fantastic part of the world. A lot to be proud of.

Thank you! Yes, it has been a challenging journey. Some parts much smoother than in the States, others more difficult. Easily the single most problematic, time-consuming, and expensive part has been sourcing anything related to American style BBQ, especially on a commercial scale.
Smoker of any kind? Nope. Beef? Ridiculously expensive. TruTemp thermometer for my UDS? Dream on!
Good news if this ever catches on I'll be way ahead of the game.

Didn't you use 3 Drums to make 2 TallBoys?

That was the original plan but I couldn't find anyone to help me with the welding and I just didn't have the time or money to buy all the equipment and materials myself. Ended up just making two traditional types. Funny thing is that just 2 weeks ago I found the perfect guy! So, if all goes well this year I'm thinking we'll build out a nice big traditional stick burner next spring or summer.

When you get a chance, please post some pics of the plates. I would love to see how BBQ translates to the Japanese market and palate. It is a style of food that is not something common to how I envision Japanese eating (based upon my family observations)

I will. So far the response has been very positive (I've been smoking for friends and neighbors for years) but it will be interesting to see how it goes over when people have to actually pay for it! Obviously BBQ is already very popular here with yakiniku, yakitori, and all of the river and park picnics that people have, but this will definitely be something a little different.

seems you are Janpese in Japan.
Why your menu is in English.
I am in Beijing.
Hope one day I can open a BBQ joint of mainly low & slow smoking.
In China we mainly have high temp. grilling, styles of Korean, South America, and Turkey

Best of luck. Some pics from the pit area, please.
We do have the SAME PROBLEMS .....simply no hardware and about meat cuts something is just started to happen due to same GOOD Boy. But still super expensive.
Anyhow nothing will stop us!

Back