Wanna make MOINK balls

Well, I noticed that you have a really nice UDS. Lorna won't let me put mine together till I finish up some older projects... that's why I have to wait till the new year. Darn those hobbies! Cause I just have a leaky old water smoker (which started me on this quest) the cold (-7 c) and 60 kph winds just killed me. For what it's worth, I'm in an auto town as well and houses are going up for sale like crazy... Oh wait, GM one of the 10 riches businesses in the world needs our tax dollars... yea right!

So, how does one go about becoming a certified MOINK Baller? It is clear that I have already failed me first test as I used some 85/15 ground chuck I got on sale. I mixed in some bread crumbs and a BBQ rub that I like (mostly brown sugar, salt and paprika with some other spices). Wrapped each in a slice of bacon and was about to put them on the grill. Shall I throw them to the dogs and start over?:tsk:

I'm interested in making some MOINK balls, too. Anyone have any good ideas or recipes to share for a Brethren noob? Thanks in advance guys and gals!

Sorry in advance for the jackweed response, but take a look at the Roadmap thread. Lots of great threads there to read. Post #62 has the Moink reference threads.

OK now then that is what I needed. Someone who is certified to tell me that mine cannot be called MOINK balls. I asked for a clarification when I posted about mine last week but got no replies. Thank you Mr Bacon.

Now that we have that issue behind us I believe I will call my clone of the real thing DOINK balls. Since they are made with deer meat.:biggrin:

If anyone has a problem with my doing this please speak up. I can change. I'm pretty easy.:wink:

I've got some ground bear meat in the fridge too... what should THOSE be called?

Back