THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

IamMadMan

somebody shut me the fark up.

I received a notification of a package delivery yesterday and assumed it was an Amazon package I had ordered in December. Today I went to pick up the package and I was surprised to learn that it was a package sent by international post. It was a mystery...... :shocked:

I opened the package to find a Christmas Card enclosed from Brethren Mr. OiSat :grin: It read...
"Merry Christmas and A good start into the New Year"

"As there is not a lot of BBQ related things in stores during winter and I'm sure there isn't a lot that you don't get in the US, I thought I could share some typical German Christmas and winter things with you. I hope that you like it and wish you and your family Merry Christmas and Happy New Year."

What a very pleasant surprise and I am deeply moved by your generosity and kindness. Thank You so much.......Danke.

Here is what I received in the package...... A box of Lindt chocolates, a box of premium specialty chocolates, mulled wine seasoning - strong spicy, Maggi Seasoning (awesome), and some pastries enclosed in a music box tin.

DSCN1504_zpsnclqidok.jpg

Again, Thank You for your thoughts and kindness durring the Holiday Season, Danke. I hope you and your family had a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. My family and I will enjoy the treats you have sent, and I hope to meet you in June this year if I make it to your area.

Lebe! Liebe! Lache! Auf diese Weise mache Dein neues Jahr zu einem Fest, das Dich Dein Leben feiern lässt. Das alte Jahr ist jetzt bald futsch, drum wünsch ich dir einen guten Rutsch. Glück soll uns das neue Jahr gestalten und wir bleiben hoffentlich die alten!

Very nice!

Bob, I apologize for being a slacker not getting your package to you.:oops:

I will get it out one of these days when things slow down.

Very nice!

Bob, I apologize for being a slacker not getting your package to you.:oops:

I will get it out one of these days when things slow down.

No apologies necessary..... I sent the packages to you because I wanted too, not because I expected something in return. I just hope some of the items were enjoyable for you....

Back