New Trade Round Starts this Weekend

I signed up like 2 days ago how long does it usually take to get a password?

Within seconds....

Make sure you entered the email address correctly or check your spam box. Some ISP's randomly divert genuine emails into the spam box while letting actual spam into your inbox.

Another last minute bump.

Come join the fun. Get some stocking stuffers or fun stuff to try over the Holidays!

Trade Round #60 sign up ended on Nov 2nd and trading has begun.
The computer has paired every trader with anther trader Partner in the trade round.

If you opted to receive an e-mail with your trading partner's information, you should have received it by now. However, some ISP's will automatically block multiple messages or group messages as E-Mail Spam. Check your SPAM box, if it is not there, then simply log-in to the NCGrimbo Trade Page to view your trading partner's information and their heat tolerances.

http://www.ncgrimbo.com/BBQ_Sauce_Trade/ShowRounds.Aspx

You may begin shipping your packages to your trade partner now.

All packages must be shipped Prior to November 16th 2019
All Packages must be received prior to November 23rd 2019

If you have an issue or a problem please contact NCGrimbo or myself.
Communications is the key to any successful trade round.

Trade Round #60 sign up ended on Nov 2nd and trading has begun.
The computer has paired every trader with anther trader Partner in the trade round.

If you opted to receive an e-mail with your trading partner's information, you should have received it by now. However, some ISP's will automatically block multiple messages or group messages as E-Mail Spam. Check your SPAM box, if it is not there, then simply log-in to the NCGrimbo Trade Page to view your trading partner's information and their heat tolerances.

http://www.ncgrimbo.com/BBQ_Sauce_Trade/ShowRounds.Aspx

You may begin shipping your packages to your trade partner now.

All packages must be shipped Prior to November 16th 2019
All Packages must be received prior to November 23rd 2019

I tried to sign up with no luck, I never received an email with a password. I checked my spam and nothing. :crazy:

Back