To Brother CPW from Germany......

IamMadMan

somebody shut me the fark up.
A shout out to Brethren CPW of Yes Dear Sauces, your Red and Yellow Sauces are GREAT!!!!!.

After gifting a couple bottles of Yes Dear BBQ Sauce to a friend of mine in Altbach Germany; I got a message from him saying he was never a fan of the sweet American BBQ Sauces, but he loves the Yes Dear Red and the Yes Dear Yellow Sauces... He wants me to send him a mixed case so he can share with his fellow German BBQ friends.

Yes, Dear BBQ is a competition team and caterer based out of Savannah, GA where they have perfected their sauces. Check out these great sauces and you won't be disappointed.

enhance

https://www.atlantabbqstore.com/collections/bbqsauces?page=4

The little bottle of Red Sauce packs a big hit on flavor. Very tangy and savory, yet it was sweet enough to balance the overall sauce. The entire family tried the sauce with hesitation, but they all liked the Yes Dear Red Sauce, it was an instant hit.

The bottle of Yellow Sauce is a sweet, mustard based sauce, it is a tangy compliment to chicken, pork, or any of your favorite meats. It works great as a sweet and tangy mustard dipping sauce, as well as a finish glaze for any meat

* * * Note - They are also working on a third sauce, name unknown at the moment, but I have to say it is a real winner for both the competitor, and the home backyard cook as well. Keep an eye open for this new sauce, it is great...

Last edited:
Wow! That's awesome! I'm going to have to start giving you commission :p

BTW, the new sauce was used in two comps yesterday and brought home 2 1sts and a third in pork and ribs.

LOL, no commission, if it's good I just share it.

Awesome, I told you the new sauce was a real winner.....!

I like that while it might be a competition sauce out of the bottle, it's still mild enough and balanced to be used by backyard cooks as well.

Can't wait for the new product to hit the market.

Back