Thinking of buying a Jambo J-3

I say buy the Jambo if that is what you want, it is a great cooker and can make you a better cook. I get why Jamie does not show off the inside of his cooker because he has found a way to keep a nice even temp through his cooker by the way he introduces the intake air and pulls out the exhaust.

We at KAT do the same thing with our competition smokers we do not let any one take pictures and ask the owners not to publish any pics of the inside of the cooker. We don't even have any pictures on our website for that reason. Because what you see on the outside is one thing but what going on inside is something else.

Can't wait to see the Pics of that Jambo...........

Listen to your women. After all, your not snuggling up with any of us!

Go for it and post pics when you get it. They look amazing.

Dude, if you want a traditional offset then grab the Jambo, there ain't no better. Personally, I iike RF, and would point you to a Shirley, but I understand why Texicans prefer traditional offsets so the Jambo is where it's at.

Buy the J-3 and be patient. Get the broiler door and chrome stack. It's a good investment and you will be will not be disappointed.

I say buy the Jambo if that is what you want, it is a great cooker and can make you a better cook. I get why Jamie does not show off the inside of his cooker because he has found a way to keep a nice even temp through his cooker by the way he introduces the intake air and pulls out the exhaust.

We at KAT do the same thing with our competition smokers we do not let any one take pictures and ask the owners not to publish any pics of the inside of the cooker. We don't even have any pictures on our website for that reason. Because what you see on the outside is one thing but what going on inside is something else.

Can't wait to see the Pics of that Jambo...........

I guess BPS didn't get that memo...

1700jjr_3.png

just google it...theres tons of jambo interior pics online...firebox heat just comes in super high thats all

So I've pretty much made up my mind. I just sent an e-mail to Jaime asking for a price quote, how to get on the list, how long the wait will be, etc. I'll report back when I hear more. Might not be until Monday, he could be competing this weekend.

• Thanks
Reactions: bam
So I've pretty much made up my mind. I just sent an e-mail to Jaime asking for a price quote, how to get on the list, how long the wait will be, etc. I'll report back when I hear more. Might not be until Monday, he could be competing this weekend.

Give him a call vs email.

Can't wait to see this beauty!!

There was a message on Friends of Jambo Pits page that Jaime can get emails, but can't reply. They said put your phone number in the email so Jaime can call you... but I'd call him anyway.

I can't afford a J-3 so I'm saving for a Backyard. I would definitely buy a J-3 if I could. I wouldn't even think of trying to talk you into something different.

Trigg told me at MIM that it was January delivery. You need to call Jamie. He's not good at returning emails, but he answers calls.

Back