The Official Humphreys Smoker photo thread

How many people would that feed? Sometimes I will be cooking for my church.

On the pint with four butts per shelf averaging 8lbs. per but = 32lbs per shelf x3 = 96lbs of raw pork. should give you about 50lbs. of cooked pork+

You can feed 150 1/3lb pulled pork sammies or 200 1/4 lb. pulled pork sammies. YMMV!

these smokers have got my attention and was wanting another Stump's Smoker but I might try a Humphreys . people that have the Battle Box how long of cook time can you get with a maze and running 225 degrees with a Guru ? I want a cooker like my old Stump's that can cook over night and not haft to babysit .

I cook overnight with my BB all the time. I've got the old model with the shallow charcoal basket and can get 10 hrs at 235. I'm having a custom charcoal box fabricated that should get me 14-16 hrs.

Tough call, I tricked out my Pint and can do a full comp on one, so that is all I needed. I say trick out the Pint and get that puppy on order. But school of thought always says go one bigger than what you need. Pint works great for me.

You do a full KCBS competition on 1 pint with the slide out water pan? Is it a tight fit or do you stagger meats to where all 4 aren't on at the same time?

I'm interested in a pint in the future but I thought i may have to upgrade to a DEB to do a full comp on it

My Brethren friends -
I just got off the phone with Chad. My DEB has been ordered...YEAH Baby!! Can't wait. Chad and team were great to work with in the design....also had the chance a few weeks ago to visit the production shop. Great guys!! Amazing what they are putting out their.

Also, they'll be doing a referb on my Traeger BBQ 100. Dual excitement in 8 weeks!!
The light blue smoke of love will soon be over Kennebunk, Maine

You do a full KCBS competition on 1 pint with the slide out water pan? Is it a tight fit or do you stagger meats to where all 4 aren't on at the same time?

I'm interested in a pint in the future but I thought i may have to upgrade to a DEB to do a full comp on it

Yep, no problem for KCBS full comp. I run two butts, one brisket, two racks and my chicken, easy, and there is still room. Granted, it's easy to also bump the big meats and hot hold for turn ins, but all the meats fit no issue.

Absolutely can do it there is a Pint option now that is three inches wider inside if you a snudge more room.

My Qube'd Pint arrived today! I'm extremely impressed with the build quality of this unit. I expected it to be good, but it truly exceeds my expectations.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 381
Here's my submission:

1zdrz86.jpg

28je97o.jpg

More detailed photos can be seen here: http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=228805

For everyone who stayed with the drop-in water pan, is the heat diverter needed for cooks? What's the reason for using it and not using it if it's not needed? I noticed that's an upgrade option so I was curious.

Back