The Official Humphreys Smoker photo thread

I'm tossed up between the battle box and pint. I rarely cook for more than 6 people, but there are occasions. I am leaning towards the pint. I'll have to look at your guys battle box pics when you lucky dogs get them. :thumb:

Awesome! Any accessories?

I got slide out water pan, SS grab bars on both sides, 2 probe ports, 8" casters, and the SS rod grates. All gloss black.

Slide Out H2O Pan, T- maze, 2 probe ports, 8" casters with 6" legs, 1 SS rod grate, the others are SS. I had the SS grab bars but then cancelled them and added the SS drop down table because I figured I would use that more. My 2 cans of spray oil are just sitting here waiting for the it to arrive. Oh yeah, I got the bottle opener too. :whoo:

Slide Out H2O Pan, T- maze, 2 probe ports, 8" casters with 6" legs, 1 SS rod grate, the others are SS. I had the SS grab bars but then cancelled them and added the SS drop down table because I figured I would use that more. My 2 cans of spray oil are just sitting here waiting for the it to arrive. Oh yeah, I got the bottle opener too. :whoo:

I'm waiting to use the BB a couple times to see if I want to add the leg extensions. Did you get the straight legs or angled?

I picked up 2 huge cans of Canola spray from Costco this weekend...waiting on the crate to show up! :thumb:

I'm tossed up between the battle box and pint. I rarely cook for more than 6 people, but there are occasions. I am leaning towards the pint. I'll have to look at your guys battle box pics when you lucky dogs get them. :thumb:

Always get the bigger smoker, you won't regret the extra room.

Last edited:
Are you guys storing your humphreys outside in the weather or rolling them inside when not using. I am patiently saving my pennies and and figuring out if I need to clean the shed or garage to put it out of the weather. I am quite a few months off of funds, but am planning things out. I have my options in mind just $$$

I store my WSM inside but that is easy as picking it up and carrying it inside.

My smoker is always inside my garage and I'll roll it out to the edge of the garage when I'm using it.

Here's my Pint to be. Gloss Black with stainless steel doors and:
Welded water pan drain valve left side as you look at
Heat diverter
8 inch casters
Ss rack upgrade
3 ss round bar racks
Ss basting tray
T maze
Ss doors
Gloss black panels, chrome hardware
White logo plate
Lifting slides,
Guru port 1 right side as you look at it
ss grab bars 2
Ss drop down shelf right side with air inlet
Caster feet extenders.
Umbrella holder left side

Thought about a bottle opener and paper towel holder, but will have those close by. Can't wait for it to arrive. :eusa_clap

Heat diverter
8 inch casters
Ss rack upgrade
3 ss round bar racks
Ss basting tray
T maze
Ss doors
White logo plate
Lifting slides,
ss grab bars 2
Caster feet extenders.

Thought about a bottle opener and paper towel holder, but will have those close by. Can't wait for it to arrive. :eusa_clap

Damn! Sounds awesome!

Heat diverter
8 inch casters
Ss rack upgrade
3 ss round bar racks
Ss basting tray
T maze
Ss doors
White logo plate
Lifting slides,
ss grab bars 2
Caster feet extenders.

Just advice from someone that has the same rig, get one more rack and consider probe ports and a way to secure your umbrella. I ruined a new umbrella first time out with mine because of wind, lifted it right out and trashed it. Working on a bungee or some retention for the umbrella I put in there next. The rib rack and new caster wheel spinners are great options as well. Congrats on the new baby, you're gonna love it.

Just advice from someone that has the same rig, get one more rack and consider probe ports and a way to secure your umbrella. I ruined a new umbrella first time out with mine because of wind, lifted it right out and trashed it. Working on a bungee or some retention for the umbrella I put in there next. The rib rack and new caster wheel spinners are great options as well. Congrats on the new baby, you're gonna love it.

I ordered the umbrella holder for my DEB. I've thought about how to prevent the umbrella from lifting out too. I intend to drill a hole in the umbrella pole just below the holder loop on the cooker and slide a pin through once the umbrella is in place. Simple fix.

I'm getting 6 racks altogether. The 3 standard expanded metal (upgraded to stainless steel) plus 3 of the SS rod racks. I have no plans of cooking so many small pieces (ribs, jerky, ???) of meat that I'd need more. :confused:

Great tip about the umbrella, thanks. :rain: :thumb:

Mike

Ah the thoughts of "If I could do it all again"....I would have had my Pint built. Really could use the integrated Bars. Could dual as lifting, tie down, and towel holders. Would also have widened the firebox, put the side tray on.

Well, there is always the next one. :cool:

Back