The BBQ League- best value in bbq

Sledneck

Full Fledged Farker
Best $100 you can spend on any level of bbq. I dont compete much anymore but i wish this was around when i started. The tell alls are great. I signed up because of The discounts which are even better. You can find many video recipes from some of top cooks in the country that arent even competition bbq related .
With a membership you get access to a private
Facebook group. Yesterday in humble texas at a bbq comp they had live feeds
Of some of the top teams in the country hiding nothing. This all included in membership.

Best $100 you can spend on any level of bbq. I dont compete much anymore but i wish this was around when i started. The tell alls are great. I signed up because of The discounts which are even better. You can find many video recipes from some of top cooks in the country that arent even competition bbq related .
Of some of the top teams in the country hiding nothing. This all included in membership.

Thanks for this awesome endorsement! We had a blast in Humble! Look for much more event coverage like this in the future.

We really are trying to bring an unprecedented level of access and attention to both competition and backyard BBQ. The cool thing is, the more members we get the more and more stuff we can offer!

I appreciate the feedback, it makes the work worthwhile.

ill 2nd this endorsement.....were still rookies at best in the BBQ comp game and BY FAR the BBQ league has help use TREMENDOUSLY. Cant say enough great things about this idea, the round tables are worth their weight in gold !

I will support this year after year....

Thanks for this awesome endorsement! We had a blast in Humble! Look for much more event coverage like this in the future.

We really are trying to bring an unprecedented level of access and attention to both competition and backyard BBQ. The cool thing is, the more members we get the more and more stuff we can offer!

I appreciate the feedback, it makes the work worthwhile.

Brad thanks for putting in all this effort ! You guys rock ! Ill support BBQ league year after year

Hope to cross paths on the BBQ trail one day !

Keepin It Smokin BBQ !

Yep. Definitely a huge benefit to the BBQ community, Comp and BY alike. Looking forward to a rib tell all, since those still escape me somehow.

My favorite comp related #content, however, are the roundtables. Love the stories, the info, everything about it. It's just awesome to hear from so many great cooks and get some info as we all try to get on their level, even they'll be 5 ahead of where they are now by the time we get there!

Yep. Definitely a huge benefit to the BBQ community, Comp and BY alike. Looking forward to a rib tell all, since those still escape me somehow.

My favorite comp related #content, however, are the roundtables. Love the stories, the info, everything about it. It's just awesome to hear from so many great cooks and get some info as we all try to get on their level, even they'll be 5 ahead of where they are now by the time we get there!

same here

ill 2nd this endorsement.....were still rookies at best in the BBQ comp game and BY FAR the BBQ league has help use TREMENDOUSLY. Cant say enough great things about this idea, the round tables are worth their weight in gold !

I will support this year after year....

We’ve got many more round tables on the schedule for this year! Thanks for the endorsement and kind words!

Are the live feeds archived? I'm already a member but can never get enough comp bbq info.

Are the live feeds archived? I'm already a member but can never get enough comp bbq info.

They are up on the members only Facebook group, but if you don’t want to access them that way, they will all be posted to the main site as a course soon.

We are also hard at work on an app that will release later this year!

Back