Thank You Brethren SSV3 for a great meal

IamMadMan

somebody shut me the fark up.
Thank You SSV3

A little while back I received a gift from Brethren SSV3.
enhance

Due to issues beyond my control, I wasn't able to cook with these as quickly as I wanted to. Better late than never to enter uncharted cooking territories.

Sorry for the poor pictures, my battery was dead in my camera, so I improvised with another. Colors are not as vivid as they were in life.

Purchased some small half chickens and marinated them in Chef Merito's Chicken Marinade and Dusted with Chef Merito's Adobo Creole Style Seasoning.
enhance

Grilled the chicken halves and immediately saw that nice bright yellow color from the annato in the marinade.
enhance

Grilled some fresh green beans with garlic and olive oil. Dusted with Adobo Creole seasoning before serving.
enhance

Ready to plate.
enhance

The flavors of the chicken marinade were fantastic.

Thank You Sako for a delicious meal. I still have that beef clod in the freezer for fajitas, hopefully in the very near future.
Thank You for your kindness and generosity.

Sounds good! Pictures don't do it justice I am sure! I will have to look into that plan down the road.

You're very welcome Bob and right back atcha! The color and the chicken look amazing to me. :hungry: I love the smaller chickens as well. Hope things are better and back on track. The clod can wait. :thumb:

Back