Tallow, you say? Fatworks.com

Some of their products are carried by Walmart. I ordered online and payed more for it than I would have. I didn't see Wagyu but they did have the lard and the tallow.

I just make my own when I trim my briskets and just throw it in a foil pan when cooking the meat.

When Rib Eye is on sale, we buy a primal or few and MSD makes our own Tallow.

Does it really matter if it's wagyu? Beef fat should be pretty much the same right? The wagyu just has more of it marbled throughout.

Beef fat has no rating. the rating comes from the marble and fat content in the beef itself. beef muscles absorbe fat while other animals release fat. Big con job.

Beef fat has no rating. the rating comes from the marble and fat content in the beef itself. beef muscles absorbe fat while other animals release fat. Big con job.

Yeah...not a con job at all. Educate yourself before you make such an accusation.

https://www.lonemountainwagyu.com/blogs/blog/the-important-health-benefits-of-wagyu-beef

Q1LDEZ9mb1Qbnu2RdjPehi0JBZXEdsLT1626465153.jpg

I tend to agree. Once it’s rendered, fat is fat.

I see it as a scam as well, but to each their own.

Waygu tallow is chemically distinct from Angus tallow, so it's not the same thing at all. They have different chemical compositions, different melting points, and different tastes.

As always you and I tend to disagree on just about everything, so I'm not surprised you've taken a differing (though scientifically inaccurate) stance.

Waygu tallow is chemically distinct from Angus tallow, so it's not the same thing at all. They have different chemical compositions, different melting points, and different tastes.

As always you and I tend to disagree on just about everything, so I'm not surprised you've taken a differing (though scientifically inaccurate) stance.

It’s what makes bbq so wonderful.

Different folks, doing different things, while producing tasty results.

Science?

giphy.gif

Back