Tacos Al Pastor - Hangin' in the Shirley

That looks awesome Shaggy! I so want some. I'm glad you live close by and provide samples! :pray:

I'm gonna need to cook a bunch of this sometime soon so I can have Al Pastor tacos on demand.

:shocked:

That really is incredible Shaggy! I've only recently started checking out al pastor (which is odd since I've lived out this way so long :noidea:), but as a customer buying tacos, not a cook. I really love that stuff and this thread is getting totally bookmarked - thanks for posting this - it will come in handy very soon! :clap2:

:shocked:

That really is incredible Shaggy! I've only recently started checking out al pastor (which is odd since I've lived out this way so long :noidea:), but as a customer buying tacos, not a cook. I really love that stuff and this thread is getting totally bookmarked - thanks for posting this - it will come in handy very soon! :clap2:

Thanks Greg! Following the recipe as they do it on serious eats works really well too if you can't hang or spin it. I believe Marty Leach did it in loaf form (like the recipe) and crisped on his blackstone with great results

• Thanks
Reactions: gtr
id like to try this on a pbc. any recommendations on hangers that would work on the pbc

Back