THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Just one more reason I'm glad that my wife isn't a member of this site!

Excellent dinner - congratulations on the anniversary!

There's probably a few of us that could take a lesson from this. Just think about how good your girl is to ya. I just did my 21st last week and we went to an old 17 hundreds Inn and had a fantastic time. I planned the same last year on our 20th and came down with the flu but went anyway's and had a much better time this year. Wink, Wink if ya all know what I mean and I know ya do.

Very nice dinner and presentation! You are a good man!

My darling husband has learned to do similar dinners for our anniversary. Makes staying home for the special evening very much worthwhile.

WOW! What a wonderful thing to do. Everything looks excellent! Mrs OSD is one lucky girl. :cool:

I only wish my wife would appreciate the food, I've rented a convertible the last couple of anniv. - she liked that!

Back