THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

lunchman

is One Chatty Farker

Batch Image
Batch Image
Name or Nickame
Dom
Friday Night Dinner: Stir Fry!

Market Basket had their "Chowder Fish" on sale again last week (can't go wrong at $3.99/lb for various types of fish like haddock, cod, schrod, etc.). Honestly, I don't know what's in the mix, but it doesn't matter. It makes for a great stir fry or fish taco on the Blackstone.

Started off with the Chowder Fish seasoned with Old Bay, carrots, celery, mushrooms and red peppers -

aNZwdxE.jpg

7eDnOGE.jpg

r8yT9Ck.jpg

Added Baby Corn, a bag of Cole Slaw and Snow Peas -

nUr0lYT.jpg

CExleu4.jpg

o48wvId.jpg

I made a Stir Fry sauce, added it to the fish and veggies and mixed everything together -

6rEyRRr.jpg

lnEKCtE.jpg

Fish Stir Fry is plated -

p3huxek.jpg

IjNgKmt.jpg

A fast and simple weeknight dinner on the Blackstone. As good as it looks!

Thanks for checking out tonight's dinner!

Regards,
-lunchman

Damn, Dom, you been stepping up your game a lot lately.
I notice you also removed your scary looking dude AV too.

When I saw the title I knew this was your Dom. Outstanding. I need to try this on my Blackstone. Just went to a Market Basket the other day. Wont go back to that one. Was not a nice store. Will do another one that should be nicer. I want some of what you cooked. YUM. :hungry:

Back