SRF Wagyu Brisket at HEB

cowboyupbbq

is one Smokin' Farker
Name or Nickame
Eric
Started taking a cooler on driveable work trips to Texas so I can stock up at HEB. I had a meeting in Waco this week and found this monster-they only had small and giant, so I went with giant. Price was about $80 less than the website-no freight either, so I went for it.

Attachments

• IMG_4209.jpg
    IMG_4209.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 155
  • IMG_4210.jpg
    IMG_4210.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 155
Nice score. Picked this up from Costco business today and saved me a few bucks as well.

TCeNf58h.jpg

SW3pzXVh.jpg

I wonder how much difference there is between those two brands for that big of a price difference.

I'm a bargain basement hunter, but I'd almost be tempted to try one of those Costco ones if I was a member.

I wonder how much difference there is between those two brands for that big of a price difference.

I'm a bargain basement hunter, but I'd almost be tempted to try one of those Costco ones if I was a member.

They’re both cross breed so should be very similar. The one I got from Costco for $6.49/lb is also listed on crowdcow.com for $22.99/lb. Go figure.

Buc-ees

We only have 2 in our state, St. Augustine and Daytona. I've never been to one but love the youtube vids of people walking through them. They look like my kind of place!

Pretty sure I’m in the target demographic, but a gas station with:
-brisket tacos(pretty good)
-myriad of beef jerky options
-smokers
-fish cookers
-deer corn
-walker’s noise canceling ear muffs and Otis shotgun cleaning kits
-grunt style shirts
-Huk fishing gear
-gifts for my wife-she gets more compliments on the wallet from there than any fancy one

Pretty magical.

2 outa 3 ain’t bad

Just found out there is a HEB right behind IKEA in Frisco! My kids love to make a Buc-ee’s and IKEA run every so often, well guess where we’re gonna stop on the next run?

I’m in on a buc-ees and HEB run but out on IKEA. That place gives me hives.

I’m in on a buc-ees and HEB run but out on IKEA. That place gives me hives.
Agreed. There's one here in New Haven and once you get in you can't leave unless you walk through the entire store. Exit signs point to emergency doors, not the out door. I'll never go back.

Back