South MS Brethren Bash

If you are so inclined, the two best craft beer stores are near the Bash and across the street from one another, just off the interstate, at the Ocean Springs exit. You get off at the Ocean Springs exit and go left, back under the interstate and take a left at the light at Cook Road. That will be Hops and Growlers, which sells and fills growlers. Scott keeps about 25 things on tap and has a nice bottle selection as well. He also sells homebrew and wine supplies, if you are so inclined.

http://www.hopsandgrowlers.com/

Across the road is Double Shoppe One Stop. They don't sell growlers, but have probably the best bottle selection on the Coast and you can buy singles of whatever they have.

https://www.facebook.com/doubleshoppeonestop/

I had to correct that post. Leaving the word out was driving me crazy.

I need to get by Hops and Growlers. Never been there.

I'll have a keg full of Fat Tire for everyone to drink on at the party and my friend from NOLA is bringing some homebrew for everyone. I'm also going to make a few big bags of Bourbon Slushies. It's going to be a fun party!

You got me with Bourbon Slushies!! That's what I'm looking for!

Just out of curiosity... Will a blender be available?
I don't have one, but I'll bring one to make my "World Famous" Pina Coladas.
If anyone is so inclined...

:mod: 21 DAYS and 4 Hours till the Fun Begins!! :mod:

Hope everyone has a great Father's Day!!

:mod: 19 DAYS and 2 Hours till the BASH Begins!! :mod:

This BASH will be Epic! :mrgreen:
A mix of BBQ Brethren, Eggheads, Friends and Neighbors!

How is the Grocery Cart coming? Any news on the fryer?

Grocery cart is back and going to get propane checked out Thursday. No modifications were made to fryer so I'm assuming it still doesn't work. I guess I need to drive over to the people who build the fryer and beg for help!

No worries, I will bring my 4 gal with me.
I can take a look at yours when there if you like?
I may need to borrow a 20lb bottle of propane.
We should be rolling in Thursday evening sometime.

No worries, I will bring my 4 gal with me.
I can take a look at yours when there if you like?
I may need to borrow a 20lb bottle of propane.
We should be rolling in Thursday evening sometime.

I have plenty of propane tanks for you and would definitely appreciate you looking at my fryer.

Maybe possibly hopefully, if the stars and moon align we'll be able to stop by. We'll be traveling and can't cook but will be more than happy to contribute to the cause however we can.

Back