South MS Brethren Bash

Shoot anyone willing to show up is welcome!! Definitely Central MS... Even those strange folks from the Delta can come!

Hey now! Don't be calling folks from the delta strange :razz:

I'd be up for this but I think I'm just a bit too far to be able to come to this. I'm subscribed to this thread just in case though. Looks like it will be a load of fun!

Hey now! Don't be calling folks from the delta strange :razz:

I'd be up for this but I think I'm just a bit too far to be able to come to this. I'm subscribed to this thread just in case though. Looks like it will be a load of fun!

Only fair for all the times I've been called coast trash!!

This looks excellent, will be following this thread Grim.

Jack

Awesome!!! There is a chance the date will be moved to the following weekend. My wife is going to Tulane for her MBA and has a class trip to either Peru or Germany. She hasn't found out what trip she is going on yet. And one of them falls on this weekend. I'll know in the next couple weeks and update then.

I just saw this thread for the 1st time. I'm flexible on dates and can plan a trip down to visit my sisters at the same time.

Just saw post.
Live part time Jackson Ms.
Part time NOLA
Couple questions?
Adult beverages allowed ?
Does UBER run in your area ( don't drink & drive)
Womenfolk allowed?

Just saw post.
Part time NOLA
Couple questions?
Womenfolk allowed?

Wow... I had read this thread as a forum get together. Didn't occur to me that "womenfolk" might not be allowed. :tsk:

Just saw post.
Part time NOLA
Couple questions?
Womenfolk allowed?

No UBER but I'm sure we can get you a ride after the fun has been had. We have cab services.

Adult beverages are borderline required!! Seriously drinking and bbq go well. But if you drink and swim. }That's at your own risk!

What good is a party without women?!? Anyone who would want to come is invited. As long as you are nice and come with a good attitude, bring it!

It does looks there will be a change of date though. In a surprise move my wife chose to go to Lima, Peru with her MBA Class instead of Berlin and now the dates conflict. I'm tagging along, because travel. The dates of that trip are June 4-12.

So.. we can either do the next weekend which is Fathers day OR June 25/26th. I'm going to start a new thread I guess. I really thought we were set on the Berlin trip but what can I do.

Ok, new date is JULY 10!! Come July 9th for all ye overnighters!

I'll see if I can convince a MOD to change the original post to the new date. Sorry for the confusion. I don't know of anything that could stop this date so it should be set in stone!

EDIT: RON_L hooked me up with a change to the original post!! It now reads correctly stating the date is July 10!

Last edited:
Ok, new date is JULY 10!! Come July 9th for all ye overnighters!

I'll see if I can convince a MOD to change the original post to the new date. Sorry for the confusion. I don't know of anything that could stop this date so it should be set in stone!

EDIT: RON_L hooked me up with a change to the original post!! It now reads correctly stating the date is July 10!
Brother Grimm I may be able to make that date!

Back