THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

That looks awesome, Sako!

The brisket looks great, but that pita baking in the blackstone stole the show for me.

Killer shawarma!

Thanks Mark! yea I love how this thing also makes bread or flatbread.

Mighty Fine on all counts Sir! That did not look like a prime grate but we get the same here. You turned it in a thing of Beauty!

Thanks Mike!!

Kinda thought that myself but it was the last brisket. Couldn't complain at that price though.

I would have figured that you would use a powerstroke piston for a wheel chock..

:laugh:

Something funky is going on with my casters and they don't lock anymore. Gotta lock into em.

Only 1 thing that would have made that better.

And that would be if that ended up in my belly instead of yours.
As always top notch cook brother.
This has put some ideas in me once the new pizza oven arrives thanks.

Thanks brother!

Can't wait to see what you do when you get it.

Nailed it again, Sako. Looks fantastic.

Thanks Dom!

That all looks fantastic, but the shot of the pita puff ball in the Blackstone wins the day!

Thanks Ron!

Very nice Sako!

Thanks Calvin!

A most creative and unconventional wrap, Sako. Love it!

Still can't get this pic out of my head, though:

AuC4lmSh.jpg

Gonna have to disagree with the majority and while that bread was top notch it was the brisket that got my attention.

Daaaannngggg! That's a mighty purty brisket!

Thanks Richard!

While it was really good it come out ever better last time. That's the thing with me (and you:mrgreen:) we experiment and alter things each time. Last time was IIRC just bread flour or AP flour and this last time I mixed in some whole wheat flour.

These were the last one

w2iGBxIh.jpg

6k2iv19h.jpg

A most creative and unconventional wrap, Sako. Love it!

Still can't get this pic out of my head, though:

AuC4lmSh.jpg

WOW!!! Just WOW!!! :clap2:

You have that going on. Pita ++++

Gonna have to disagree with the majority and while that bread was top notch it was the brisket that got my attention.

Daaaannngggg! That's a mighty purty brisket!

Thanks guys!

Charles, I gotta say I agree and loved the brisket substitute. Would not hesitate to do it again. Thanks buddy!

I'm hoping to make to the TX bash again. I see you're going. :thumb:

That is a fantastic looking cook, Sako. I can tell by the effort you put into your creations that it is a labor of love. Your talent never ceases to amaze me!

Back