THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thanks for the kind comments friends!
It was a pretty laid back evening of snacking and sipping on cold beer. :-D

CakeM1x, I love fresh crawdads when I can get them. Here's a link to my crawdad traps.
http://cowgirlscountry.blogspot.com/2009/06/homemade-crawdad-traps.html

The last few years of drought have damaged some of my favorite crawdad holes. I've had to get them from the gulf.

Thanks again everyone!

One day I'm gonna attempt that.

Looks delicious Jeanie!
Love the bacon wrapped corn idea. How did that come out?
Did it leave a bacon taste in the corn? Did the bacon slip off as soon as you took a bite?
Either way, what a great way to eat bacon, um, I mean corn. :wink:

One day I'm gonna attempt that.

Looks delicious Jeanie!
Love the bacon wrapped corn idea. How did that come out?
Did it leave a bacon taste in the corn? Did the bacon slip off as soon as you took a bite?
Either way, what a great way to eat bacon, um, I mean corn. :wink:

Thanks Ray! I love bacon wrapped corn. The bacon keeps the corn kernels moist while they cook. As for eatin', I start along the bacon seam side, then turn the cob over so the bacon drapes over the top. This way it stays on and I get a bite of bacon with each bite of corn.
It's an art! lol Thanks again Ray! :becky:

Dont clean off the table I will be right over :hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry:

Thanks so much George! This batch is gone but I'll be making more. :thumb:

Thanks Ray! I love bacon wrapped corn. The bacon keeps the corn kernels moist while they cook. As for eatin', I start along the bacon seam side, then turn the cob over so the bacon drapes over the top. This way it stays on and I get a bite of bacon with each bite of corn.
It's an art! lol Thanks again Ray! :becky:

I love that! :thumb: Now I gotta try it!

So many cooks and food to try in my life, I hope I get the opportunity someday to enjoy something like this.
It looks delicious Jeanie. I bet the guests were happy with this meal!

Back