THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I won't be able to make this. Going through some rather time consuming personal issues as it relates to an elderly friend of ours who desperately needs our help.

I'll really miss seeing all of you...:cry:

I won't be able to make this. Going through some rather time consuming personal issues as it relates to an elderly friend of ours who desperately needs our help.

I'll really miss seeing all of you...:cry:

Sorry to hear that. On both counts.

Maybe your friend could use a few take home plates?

Moose - sorry to hear that - if anything changes you know where we'll be. Y'all are good folks and that person is lucky to have y'all around.

Tonybel - that is the best news I've heard all day. I loves me some ceviche! A lot! :whoo:

I'm about to send out pm's. It'll be a pretty inclusive list, including folks who probably can't make it - ya never know... Also - if anybody sees I'm missing somebody, either let me know or pass the info along to them.

Looking forward to it!

Also - I have a Camp Chef stove set up by the grills and there's a griddle if needed.

Last edited:
I *might* have a co-worker (who is a lurking Brer) come. If he does, be nice; He is a Chiefs Fan, and his Fantasy Football team is hell-bound.

• Thanks
Reactions: gtr
I'm envious. I'd love to join you all, but just found out the wifey is working that evening, so I've got home detail (caring for two monkeys).

The consolation prize is that I get to spend the day messing with my new Vault.

Really sorry I can't join in on this, but please keep me in the loop for So Cal events. I'd love to meet, cook and shoot the breeze.

• Thanks
Reactions: gtr
^^^Will do! We do these once or twice a year, plus there are other non-Bash but Brethren-participated parties from time to time, pig roasts and whatnot.

I'm envious. I'd love to join you all, but just found out the wifey is working that evening, so I've got home detail (caring for two monkeys).

The consolation prize is that I get to spend the day messing with my new Vault.

Really sorry I can't join in on this, but please keep me in the loop for So Cal events. I'd love to meet, cook and shoot the breeze.

You should bring the monkeys. From what I know of these guys, they won't be the strangest critters there. :becky:

Could not resist that one Greg. :laugh:

^^^well, it's true!

And Leftwngr - if you wanna come & bring the critters, it's all good. Not sure how old your young 'uns are, but my sons are 12 and 14 and I think there's still some toys for different ages around as we have young nieces that come by as well as kids coming by on a pretty regular basis at our other parties.

So there was a box from SRF waiting on me when I got home. 2 big arse racks of plate ribs. They run from my wrist to my elbow! :shocked:

Oh yes, they will be getting cooked on Saturday! :whoo:

IMG_4605.jpg

Last edited:
Back