Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Smokin at the Maples 8/1-8/2 2015

I may be wrong but the contest can still count for NEBS team of year point for KCBS categories...not the grilling categories

I agree. NEBS TOY points for BBQ would be available if the contest is sanctioned by them.
C'mon Willie...get the info over to Chris!

Yup it can thats what we did with Greenport. Bob as I said above I believe its going to be just lacking payment and application. Chris seems more than willing to allow us to still do so.

Yup it can thats what we did with Greenport. Bob as I said above I believe its going to be just lacking payment and application. Chris seems more than willing to allow us to still do so.

A KCBS only contest can still be listed, so the teams get NEBS TOY points. It can be done online via NEBS.org. It should be done prior to the end of the week though.

Yes we are!

Pay the $50.00 to NEBS to get it sanctioned....

It makes a difference to NEBS BBQ Teams...

You will get more teams next year for $50.00!

Yours in BBQ,

Cliff
More teams from outside of long island cause of that? Thats the funniest damn thing I've heard all day!

Yes we are!

Pay the $50.00 to NEBS to get it sanctioned....

It makes a difference to NEBS BBQ Teams...

You will get more teams next year for $50.00!

Yours in BBQ,

Cliff

Sorry cliff, one can only wish that was true. this contest has been NEBS sanctioned for 7 years prior and you can count on one hand the out of state teams that have attended. Even a 17k prize pool one year wasnt enough to get folks to cross thru NYC and deal with hamptons traffic.

Should we take up a collection? I'm in for $10.

I'm in for $ 10 also!

Just saying...NEBS does a really good job of promoting BBQ in the North East. There are probably some of about 80 NEBS BBQ teams that might come to LI if they knew about your contests.

I have really enjoyed competing in LI in the past...

Would love to be at the Maples next weekend! Unfortunately, can't... Saw Willie Pallooza 2016..!

Best to you all!

Yours in BBQ,

Cliff

Sorry cliff, one can only wish that was true. this contest has been NEBS sanctioned for 7 years prior and you can count on one hand the out of state teams that have attended. Even a 17k prize pool one year wasnt enough to get folks to cross thru NYC and deal with hamptons traffic.

Phil,

I do not recall seeing a LI BBQ event on NEBS in a really long time. I would really like to see LI BBQ flourish. Did you sanction for grilling and have it also posted for BBQ?

Once again..

I'm in trouble..I am truly on your side..!

Yours in BBQ,

Cliff

done.. its listed with NEBS..

and yes cliff, we were always NEBS. We skipped last year due to family illness and had to cancel the event, but the previous 7 were always NEBS.

This year, Wilie is running the show. My job wont afford me the time needed to organize the event.

done.. its listed with NEBS..

and yes cliff, we were always NEBS. We skipped last year due to family illness, but the previous 7 were always NEBS.

This year, Wilie is running the show. My job wont afford me the time needed to organize the event.

God bless! Best to you! Hope NEBS helps!

Have an awesome BBQ Contest! Hope to be there next year! I miss LI! Willie rocks...

Yours in BBQ,

Cliff

Sorry for my intrusion..

Back