THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I had a Brinkman Gourmet Electric. (Gave it to a friend, never could warm up to the electric, no pun intended) If the 14.5 is about the same size it will be plenty big enough for my needs.

For some reason I was thinking it would be a lot smaller than that.

VR,
Harold

A lot of others echo my thoughts: get the WSM b/c it is a smoker w/ or w/out water pan. UDS. PBC. And grill. I had the same conundrum b/c I have smoked on my ranch kettle for years b/f finally getting a WSM. I use the WSM all the time and it is very predictable and efficient.

I had a Brinkman Gourmet Electric. (Gave it to a friend, never could warm up to the electric, no pun intended) If the 14.5 is about the same size it will be plenty big enough for my needs.

For some reason I was thinking it would be a lot smaller than that.

VR,
Harold

Might be shorter but I was thinking the same Diameter but now I'm thinking I'm lying. :shock: The charcoal pan was 14.5" and the body is 17" - my bad. It's smaller........ :redface:

I ditched the element and run charcoal n wood chunks in it.

Back