Smoked Sausage and Cheese Plate - Video

Little Pig Barbeque

Knows what a fatty is.
Name or Nickame
Jesse Robinson
Well, the Little Pig decided to lend me a hand today. We had a blast even though his attention span isn't much longer than a squirrels lol.

We did a super easy smoked sausage and cheese plate. This is one of my favorite appetizers to make. I didn't include in the video, but I also like to serve it with spicy pickle spears. My son loves sausage and cheese, so teaching him how to make it really makes me proud. He's got a bit before he flies solo though

If you're interested in checking it out, please subscribe! I'm getting close to 200 subs. Any feedback to get me there is very much appreciated!

https://youtu.be/3KNrSzkgIQM

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Your boy is at the perfect age for learning.

On almost any video indoors my lighting is never enough, are you using any additional lighting? And what kind of camera?

Your boy is at the perfect age for learning.

On almost any video indoors my lighting is never enough, are you using any additional lighting? And what kind of camera?
He's basically like a sponge right now for better or for worse lol

Just to my left, there is a decent sized window. I always have to move the curtain out of the way for more light. There is also another ceiling light right above where the camera is, but the best light is coming through the window. I'm using a Canon 80D with a rodevideomic.

I know a tad about photography and how to use a camera, but my video skills definitely need some work. I always shoot in automatic mode.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Back