Smoked Chuck on Beer Bread

You never cease to amaze me cowgirl with the food you cook up. That looks great. I was just checking out all your recipes last night on your blog. Thanks for posting them. I will definitely try some.

I think I could easily eat two slices of that!! That is a really cool cook Jeanie!
I'm not sure if I've seen Red Angus up this way in the markets. Either way, you nailed that cook! :clap2:

After looking at that thing of beauty you created...I have only one question. Will you marry me? :wink:

Can't see a thing...drool all over my screen. I think I felt faint at beer bread, blacked out at bacon, and lost consciousness at smoky cheese disc. Awesome, cowgirl!

WOW!!! My wife asked why I had Cowgirls country life as a shortcut on my PC. I showed her this thread, not what she was expecting but I think she approves!

Thank you for the nice comments!! You're a great group of friends!

You never cease to amaze me cowgirl with the food you cook up. That looks great. I was just checking out all your recipes last night on your blog. Thanks for posting them. I will definitely try some.
Bstomper, thanks so much for stopping by my blog too. I need to organize it but can't seem to find the time. :oops:

I think I could easily eat two slices of that!! That is a really cool cook Jeanie!
I'm not sure if I've seen Red Angus up this way in the markets. Either way, you nailed that cook! :clap2:

Sam, thanks, I'd share! Not sure how they market Red Angus, it could be sold in stores just as Angus. It was pretty tasty but I'm still raising black. They bring in good money. :-D

After looking at that thing of beauty you created...I have only one question. Will you marry me? :wink:
Very kind of you Art, thanks! :laugh: :thumb:

WOW!!! My wife asked why I had Cowgirls country life as a shortcut on my PC. I showed her this thread, not what she was expecting but I think she approves!
Great! I'm happy that she approves. Thanks for the kind comment and for stopping by my blog! :grin:

Can't see a thing...drool all over my screen. I think I felt faint at beer bread, blacked out at bacon, and lost consciousness at smoky cheese disc. Awesome, cowgirl!

lol Thank you!

Thanks again everybody!

holy crap, that is amazing. i've been thinking about trying to smoke some chuck cuts and, well, THIS SEALS THE DEAL.

A+

Thank you fireiteup! Chucks really smoke up well. Hope you have great luck with yours and take pics if you get the time!

Jeanie, your cooks are always buityful and tasty looking. I am so behind in cooking your recipes:biggrin1:

Ross
Ross thanks so much! I would trade you for a piece of that fried chicken you posted. It looks fantastic!! :mrgreen:

I missed this but a sweet little bird told me about it!
That is so unique, and so good, and THAT is cooking it like Cowgirl!!!
:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Back