Smoked Chuck on Beer Bread

I always enjoy looking at your cooks. There is just something about them that put them over the top. Looks great.

Thank you for the kind comments everyone! The neighbor's chuck was pretty good. The breed has the same characteristics as my black angus as far as the meat goes, but the red are supposedly easier to keep....gentle to handle. Maybe I should switch! :grin:

Jeanie that looks awesome as usual. I think I want to move out there and let you adopt me..:laugh:
Come on out Bob! I'll put you to work. :becky:

Looks great! I made my first beer bread a couple of days ago,a but it came out kinda brickish. How did you make that?

Thank you Pitbull! Sometimes mine come out too dense too. I like to add a pinch or two of extra baking powder to get a better rise out of the loaf.

Thanks again everyone!

Thank you TurkeyLeg, I'd share if you lived closer! :becky:

KC and Pat, thanks so much!

Well I was relieved when I saw you cut a wedge out of that sammich! :laugh: It looks fanfarkingtastic but I was thinking "no way she's eating that whole thing!" :shocked:

Just stupendous yet again Jeanie - I continue to be amazed by your creativity and it all looks so dang good. It's been a while since I've done a chuckie - that should be my next beef cook for sure!

Well I was relieved when I saw you cut a wedge out of that sammich! :laugh: It looks fanfarkingtastic but I was thinking "no way she's eating that whole thing!" :shocked:

Just stupendous yet again Jeanie - I continue to be amazed by your creativity and it all looks so dang good. It's been a while since I've done a chuckie - that should be my next beef cook for sure!

:laugh: I made a promise to myself a couple of years ago to never make a sandwich bigger than my head unless I had company here to help eat it.
Honestly, I couldn't finish the single slice! I knew better than to cut it so big. :doh:
Thanks for the kind comment Greg! :becky:

• Thanks
Reactions: gtr
O. M. G. That looks SO good...

And I was thinking of one of them freaky fast subs for dinner tonight. Doesn't seem quite as appealing now...

Wow Jeanie. The good Lord blessed you with a gift. You're awesome. I've said it before, and I'll say it again....I want the mods to find a way for us to have email alerts when "COWGIRL STARTS A THREAD".

That's an amazing sammie. Thanks for the threads, and please never apologize for posting "too many" photos. ;)

Back