Smoked Chicken and Egg Noodles

Awesome Jeanie! Those noodles look awesome!

What kind of chickens do you have? I get eggs from my uncle that are that green, color, some are blue some are brownish. I think they are Araucana but I'm not sure. All I know is they are smaller than your average store bought eggs, and they taste 10 times better! Really dark yolks too. :thumb:

Rolling pin trick, I love it! That is a really great idea!
I've never had Boudin before and have been thinking of making it at some point.

This would be a great meal to have on these chilly nights we've been having up this way. Awesome job once again Jeanie!

Wonderful! How much flour did you use with the three eggs? I've tried making noodles before and something seemed just a bit off.

Ya know Jeannie..............who needs "fancy" with good ol' down-home cookin' like that! WOW, great chow and great pics:grin:.

KC

Looks fantastic Jeanie! Any of that plus a couch would make for an awesome afternoon or evening. Well it wouldn't be too bad in the morning either, methinks. Very nicely done!

Thank you Matt and Phu! :)

Awesome Jeanie! Those noodles look awesome!

What kind of chickens do you have? I get eggs from my uncle that are that green, color, some are blue some are brownish. I think they are Araucana but I'm not sure. All I know is they are smaller than your average store bought eggs, and they taste 10 times better! Really dark yolks too. :thumb:

Jason, Thanks! Yes, some of my hens are Araucana. I love the different colored eggs I get from them. They're a lot of fun to raise too. :becky:

Rolling pin trick, I love it! That is a really great idea!
I've never had Boudin before and have been thinking of making it at some point.

This would be a great meal to have on these chilly nights we've been having up this way. Awesome job once again Jeanie!

Thank you Sam! If you made boudin I know it would be awesome! Hope you're keepin' warm.

Ty and Gerard, thanks! Wish I could cook half as good as you two! :becky:

Thanks so much Enrico!

Wonderful! How much flour did you use with the three eggs? I've tried making noodles before and something seemed just a bit off.

I forgot to post the noodle recipe. :doh:
2 cups flour
1 tsp salt
add three egg yolks and one whole egg
mix well then add 1/2 to 3/4 cups of water
Thanks Bruce!! :thumb:

KC, Thank you! Sometimes simple meals are the most comforting to me. :-D

Thank you for your post Jennie. Great as always. I also like your grate for your drum smoker.

Great to see you!! Hope the weather has been treating you well neighbor!

Blue and Al, Thanks!!

Looks fantastic Jeanie! Any of that plus a couch would make for an awesome afternoon or evening. Well it wouldn't be too bad in the morning either, methinks. Very nicely done!

I like the way you think Greg. Thanks so much friend! :thumb: :becky:

I dont know what you mean by not fancy That looks amazing

Thank you George! :-D

• Thanks
Reactions: gtr
Thanks Jeanie! Since it's been too cold in PA cook outside, I've been wanting to use my pasta maker for some lobster ravioli.

Back