Smoked Bacon Garlic Pepperjack Scallion Pull Bread

Jeanie that looks incredible you might just break the internet with this one, well done!!!

Thanks Bob... Very kind of you! Pull bread has been around for a long time but adding smoke to the mix adds a lot of flavor. Can't go wrong with bacon drippings too. lol Hope you're having a great week! :grin:

Killer-b, Jeanie! I agree that pepper jack makes it extra special... If you have mustard lovers in the group, I’ve also made something along these lines starting with whole grain mustard in the slits before the cheese. But bacon always makes it better:grin:

You’ve got mad photography skills... curious what you use to capture such excellent pix. Thanks for sharing and inspiring!

YodaHitHard_zps985f610f.jpg

I hadn't made this in awhile. It's one of my favorite finger foods!

Gn66aoF.jpg

One of my favorite finger food meals. :grin:

Thanks for looking!

Damn you.....lol

My girl and i were actually talking about something like this at dinner.

Guess i know what im making this weekend.

Only question, what temp are you smoking it at?

As always.....simply....MAGIC!!!

Thanks Keith! Hope all's well on your end of the world! :-D

Killer-b, Jeanie! I agree that pepper jack makes it extra special... If you have mustard lovers in the group, I’ve also made something along these lines starting with whole grain mustard in the slits before the cheese. But bacon always makes it better:grin:

You’ve got mad photography skills... curious what you use to capture such excellent pix. Thanks for sharing and inspiring!

Thanks so much Hawkeye! I absolutely love mustard, will give it a try!
I know nothing about photography. Always wanted to learn more but have too much else taking up my time. I use a point and click Kodak Easy Share that I bought for $30. It's old... lol I don't think they make them anymore!
Thank you again for the kind comment and the mustard idea! :grin:

fanfriggintastic. I just finished dinner and I still managed to drool.
Thank you Taylor! I hope you give this a go sometime! :grin:

Thanks Richard! Hope spring is treatin' you well! :grin:

Let me check with my cardiologist to see if I can try this. I think things are clogging up just looking at the photos. It looks absolutely fantastic, Jeanie!
lol I bet he won't mind! :grin: Thanks!!

Gurl,Gurl,Gurl,Dadgummit that is a Tastee lookin treat!!!!!
Thank you Hoss! Good to see ya! :grin:

Damn you.....lol

My girl and i were actually talking about something like this at dinner.

Guess i know what im making this weekend.

Only question, what temp are you smoking it at?

That's great! Hope you take pics for me!
My drum was running at 275F. You can smoke it at a higher or lower temp if you're cooking something else with it. I just keep it covered til heated through, then uncover to crisp up the bread at the end. Thanks and good luck with it! :grin:

I am crying in my hotel room.

Can't wait to get back in he neighborhood!

Darn it Neighbor! Sorry to hear you're not completely moved yet. Hope that changes soon! Thanks :grin:

Dadgummit! I tried that and I guess I overstuffed It with cheese. It looked funky but it TasteeD great. Thanks Cowgirl!

Dadgummit! I tried that and I guess I overstuffed It with cheese. It looked funky but it TasteeD great. Thanks Cowgirl!

Heck, as long as it tastes good, that's all that matters! Thanks Hoss! :grin:

wow that looks awesome, might have to try that while I'm doing a brisket tomorrow!
Thanks for sharing!

Hi Jeanie, I've been away too long and missing this kind of stuff. Now, that is just one heck of a wonderful recipe. You continue to rock the food young lady :clap2:

wow that looks awesome, might have to try that while I'm doing a brisket tomorrow!
Thanks for sharing!
Thanks Devin! Hope you have great luck with it! :grin:

Need to bookmark this one, for sure!
Thank you Charles! Keep me posted if you give it a try, please. :grin:

Hi Jeanie, I've been away too long and missing this kind of stuff. Now, that is just one heck of a wonderful recipe. You continue to rock the food young lady :clap2:
Pete! Good to see ya. Hope you stop in more often. Thanks! :grin:

Wow. Just Wow.

Thanks so much Rob!:grin:

That looks beautiful Jeanie!!!
Thanks Jeremy! Hope the weather has improved in your area! :grin:

Back