THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

R2Egg2Q

is One Chatty Farker
After seeing Groundhog66 cook up some awesome looking pork steaks with Simply Marvelous Sweet & Spicy, this cook climbed way up on the "To Do" list.

Today I seasoned a couple of pork steaks (on left Sweet & Spicy, on right Sweet & Spicy AND Sweet Seduction):

IMG_1003.jpg

After cooked to 142-143 IT they were looking pretty juicy (Sweet & Spicy on right now):
IMG_1021.jpg

After the rest, I confirmed they were juicy and Dang TASTY!
IMG_1029.jpg

Not sure which one I liked more, they both so good! Thanks Steph for making these rubs and Groundhog Tim for your past posts (great call on this pairing!).

I will confirm that those are some awesome pork steaks since I am his neighbor. He was killing the entire neighborhood with the awesome smell. I walked over just as he pulled them and I almost stole the plate.
Very, very nice!!

I will confirm that those are some awesome pork steaks since I am his neighbor. He was killing the entire neighborhood with the awesome smell. I walked over just as he pulled them and I almost stole the plate.
Very, very nice!!

It looked like the smoke & aroma was heading right for your shop! Thanks for not running off with the plate.

Back