THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Amazing! I just made shrimp stuffed poblanos last week. They weren't rellenos though. Looks awesome Adams!

Amazing! I just made shrimp stuffed poblanos last week. They weren't rellenos though. Looks awesome Adams!

Chiles and shrimp are like bread and butter. They just fit. I wish gulf red snapper was readily available. Shrimp, blackened snapper stuffed chiles naked with lemon butter or fried with a queso or Christmas. Topped with fried salty oysters.

Damn, I need a minute:))

Chiles and shrimp are like bread and butter. They just fit. I wish gulf red snapper was readily available. Shrimp, blackened snapper stuffed chiles naked with lemon butter or fried with a queso or Christmas. Topped with fried salty oysters.

Damn, I need a minute:))

You're killin' me!
I brought a snapper home from Texas recently. I'm going to have to give this a try. Dang.... now I'm not going to sleep til I find oysters. :hungry:

Back