Shrimp n Beer

Welcome back Jeanie!

I've been on a shrimp kick lately. Yours look guuuud!!!

Thank you! Looking forward to seeing your shrimp cooks. I need new ideas. :grin:

Oh my!! Back with a vengeance. Love it Neighbor! :thumb:
Thanks Neighbor!! I'd share if you lived closer. :)

Looks great! Happy to see your name again, missed your cooks!
Thanks so much Doug, good to see you! :grin:

Looks great, hope you got everything put back together after that storm

Thank you Jesse! I'm making progress ( I think). :grin:

Glad your back. Awesome meal.

Thanks Adams! I've missed seeing your cooks! :)

Looks outstanding Jeanie, your presentation skills are second to none.
I was worried with the 1st pic of the raw shrimp in disarray, but
you arranged them nicely in the 2nd.
Very nice cook. I would have hammered the whole skillet.

Shrimp looks good Jeanie, hope you're making progress on the ice storm damage. :)

Thanks Norm!! It's been slower going than I had hoped, but I'll get it done. :grin:

Looks outstanding Jeanie, your presentation skills are second to none. :thumb:

Kevin thanks!! I can say the same about your cook pics. They're awesome!!

You had me at shrimp n beer. :-D

Thank you Billy! I could live on shrimp and beer. :grin:

Great to have you back Neighbor! Hope both you and your friend are doing well.

Outstanding outside the box cook
Thanks so much, Neighbor!! Things are looking up. :)

I'm pretty sure I could devour that whole beautiful skillet full with a couple Shiners. Wow!
Cheez, I woulda shared with ya. Something about finger food, I like them better than sit down meals. Thanks!! :grin:

Me too Cheez. I was thinking just make up a skillet per person and call that a meal...

Looks great Jeanie. Welcome back...
Thanks Terry! I like your skillet per person idea. :cool::grin:

Beautiful.
Thanks Steve! :)

Jeanie, it appears from this cook you haven't missed a beat. Good to see you around.

Good to be back! Thanks Marty! :)

Awesome!

Good to see you back here, Jeanie. :-D

Thank you John! Hope to catch back up with reading here. I'm way behind.

Wow! I want to eat the picture!

Thanks Mike!! :grin:

I was worried with the 1st pic of the raw shrimp in disarray, but
you arranged them nicely in the 2nd.
Very nice cook. I would have hammered the whole skillet.

lol Trying to size up which skillet to use. Also, I chilled the shrimp and made the stuffing later...then put them together that evening.
Thanks!

That looks great! As usual your photos are inspired! :thumb:

Thank you T.Mac! It's good to see you. Hope you've been able to get some fishing in during the last few weeks.
The weather is unusually warm here. My fishing fever is in full force. :grin:

Shrimp and beer...Stuffed shrimp and beer...With "a kiss of alder"...I think I need a drink.

-D

lol Make that a two finger jar and I'll join ya. Thanks Dave, hope all is well in your neck of the woods! :grin:

Hope your Friend is doing as well as can be expected and I know your glad to be back home. Beautiful cook Jeanie!

Thank you T.Mac! It's good to see you. Hope you've been able to get some fishing in during the last few weeks.
The weather is unusually warm here. My fishing fever is in full force. :grin:

Got a little fishing in the weekend before last, but it'd been a month and a half before that. Crazy busy with work. Hope you get a chance to land some soon! :fish2:

I so love shrimps, and that takes them to another level. Mighty fine!
Thank you Blue!! I love shrimp too. I'm trying to think up different ways to make them without taking away the good, fresh shrimp flavor. I'm open to suggestions! :grin:

Hope your Friend is doing as well as can be expected and I know your glad to be back home. Beautiful cook Jeanie!

Thanks Mike. It's been tough....but I hope things will start looking up. Hugs to ya! :)

Got a little fishing in the weekend before last, but it'd been a month and a half before that. Crazy busy with work. Hope you get a chance to land some soon! :fish2:

I had visions of you in my mind, out fishing every day. lol Hope work slows down for you so you can go again. Please take pics of your catch if you get the time! Thanks T.Mac! :grin:

Glad you're back home and cooling. Those shrimp look awesome! They make my throw them n boiling water with old bay look pretty plain (but with enough beer I don't notice)

Looks amazing, Jeanie! Glad you're back home and cooking - for your sake, and ours! :hungry:

Glad you're back home and cooling. Those shrimp look awesome! They make my throw them n boiling water with old bay look pretty plain (but with enough beer I don't notice)

Thank you Bill! Boiled shrimp are one of my favorites. I use crawdad boil most of the time.... will give Old Bay a try. :grin:

Looks amazing, Jeanie! Glad you're back home and cooking - for your sake, and ours! :hungry:

Thanks Greg! Good to see ya, hope all is well in Cali! :hug: :grin:

Back