Shirley Fab - Elevated Straight Back vs Standard SB height for garage door clearance

Lobsterbake

Full Fledged Farker
Name or Nickame
Mark
Hello,

Does anyone know the height difference between a Shirley Fab 24x50 modified trailer with an elevated straight back with cabinet doors (3 shelves capacity) vs a Straight back with cabinet doors standard height (2 shelves capacity). I am about ready to order but need to know how much height difference there is as I have a standard seven foot garage door and in reality I have approximately 79 inches of clearance. If someone has the 24x50 modified trailer with either scenario could you measure how tall it is to the end of the stack - i.e. I need to know if will go under garage door. I would be sick if ordered a Shirley and couldn't get it in the garage as HOA wouldn't allow on driveway nor would I want to do that.

Thanks for your help,

Mark

I don't know the exact height of that size model, but the SF guys can make it work as long as they know your requirements. Mine has a removable stack to get into my garage, but I believe the can make the stack diameter wider vs tall to accommodate height restrictions.

That elevated is nice because it really allows for a lot more food and spacing options. You might not need all the extra space, but again it is nice to have :-D. If you're about to send in the deposit keep in mind with the wait you can change things up as you go so don't worry about certain details keeping you from sending in the the deposit to get in line :becky:

Here's an idea... call them, I understand they are pretty easy to work with and pry will have your answers.
Ed

My standard 24x50 is 72 inches from the ground to the top cap of the main smoke stack. My 24x 75 elevated has 3 racks with 7 inches between them and it measures 77 1/2 inches from the floor to the top of stack. When I deduct 3 inches for the hip roof.

I have the golf cart model with the added shelf and elevated cabinet and it did not fit when I got it home . I then had to pay a fabricator up here to make it removable , I would give the shop a call or have Tyler make it removable .

It can be easily addressed just tell tyler your limitations.... just a couple options ... a larger diameter stack.... removable stack... also the elevated cabinet is 6.5 inches taller than the standard cabinet....stack can protrude into the cook chamber a little bit also....

Back