THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ron, put me down for one. Maybe two. Will fresh roasted coffee be available for purchase? :wink:

Sounds good to me.

Got ya!

And thanks for the reminder about the coffee!

Yes! I have a new, large capacity roaster, so coffee will be available by order. I need to know a week in advance. As usual, it will be 'roaster's choice' :-D but I promise you will love it! $12/bag.

Sir Ron of Q-topia, please update me to +3. I have some very interested smokers (yes i realize that sounds weird) that are looking to join in the fun.

Thanks bud,

Todd

Sir Ron of Q-topia, please update me to +3. I have some very interested smokers (yes i realize that sounds weird) that are looking to join in the fun.

Thanks bud,

Todd

So 4 total,. Todd?

There will be 4 of us total. New to the forum, and it looks like the timing was perfect!:loco:

Welocme aboard!

Please put me down for +2. The whole team will be there.

So 3 total? Just want to make sure I get it right.

Just a couple of days left to sign up! Spread the word! I want to give Kris a head count by Tuesday!

Ron, you doing the name tag thing again this year, that really helped last year. It was nice finally putting faces to the names.

Back