**** SAVE THE DATE! **** Annual Northern Illinois Brethren Mid Winter Gathering, 2017 Edition!!! - Saturday, Jan. 28th, 2017

Ron, put me down for one. Maybe two. Will fresh roasted coffee be available for purchase? :wink:

Sounds good to me.

Got ya!

And thanks for the reminder about the coffee!

Yes! I have a new, large capacity roaster, so coffee will be available by order. I need to know a week in advance. As usual, it will be 'roaster's choice' :-D but I promise you will love it! $12/bag.

Sir Ron of Q-topia, please update me to +3. I have some very interested smokers (yes i realize that sounds weird) that are looking to join in the fun.

Thanks bud,

Todd

Sir Ron of Q-topia, please update me to +3. I have some very interested smokers (yes i realize that sounds weird) that are looking to join in the fun.

Thanks bud,

Todd

So 4 total,. Todd?

There will be 4 of us total. New to the forum, and it looks like the timing was perfect!:loco:

Welocme aboard!

Please put me down for +2. The whole team will be there.

So 3 total? Just want to make sure I get it right.

So... is this thing still on?

No updates since 1/17/17. :biggrin1:

SRSLY worried here. :caked:

Just a couple of days left to sign up! Spread the word! I want to give Kris a head count by Tuesday!

Ron, you doing the name tag thing again this year, that really helped last year. It was nice finally putting faces to the names.

Back