THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

lunchman

is One Chatty Farker

Batch Image
Batch Image
Name or Nickame
Dom
Since I do the grocery shopping, my dinner ideas come to mind as I'm walking through the aisles. Sometimes they're based on what's on sale, what haven't I made in a while, what's easy to make, is there a throwdown in progress, etc.

Today's dinner was a combo of what's on sale and what haven't I made in a while? That and watching some food truck videos. :-D

Sausage and Peppers are on the menu today. But I also had some potatoes which needed attention and while I was shopping, decided that mushrooms would make a nice addition. Of course, the Blackstone gets the call today.

We have Sweet Italian Sausage and 'Shrooms on one side of the griddle -

qkM4sG2.jpg

Italian Peppers and Red Bell Peppers in the center -

O1CkgFX.jpg

Potatoes and Onion to the right. I have to keep the onion separated since my wife is not a fan -

ikzqcnb.jpg

1ZnJqQH.jpg

Let everything griddle for a while, then add some store bakery hot dog rolls -

b8K7L1y.jpg

Just about close to done -

pBR1GRY.jpg

YSkFG87.jpg

dRxAw3c.jpg

107MhU3.jpg

Plate 'em up, let's eat!

m1Wwvgl.jpg

Sometimes when you're craving a particular menu item, you simply need to dive in and make it! This was one of those times. Nothing like a sausage sub covered in grilled peppers, onions and mushrooms with a side of home fries.

Happy Father's Day to all and make what you like!

Regards,
-lunchman

Back