THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

B

BBQ Bros

here are pics of some BB's i cooked yesterday. why am i calling them "apple" BB's you ask? well... that would be b/c i smoked them with apple wood, hit them with some apple juice during the foil phase and then glazed them with a homemade apple BBQ sauce :-D

they were tender enough to fall off after biting into them, but not so tender that the meat fell off when picking them up. i got feedback from my wife that these were in her top 3 of the best BB's i've cooked, so considering i cook BB's several times a month, i guess i did a good job :-D

hope you enjoy the pics-

Attachments

Nice job! :thumb: Wonder how they would have been if you would have hit them with some apple rub?

funny you mention that...i've got a 5 lb bag of Simply Marvelous apple rub on its way, it just didn't get here in time :(

Those look good. I'm going to try some stuff with apple juice, maybe spraying the ribs periodically.

Back