THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

tonyjohnson619

is one Smokin' Farker
As some know I am building a Santa Maria grill for GTR in trade for a weber rk. I started out with waterjeting the plate at work. Then I started by tacking the frame to the bottom plate and finished putting the frame together. Once the frame was all tacked I flipped it over and started the walls. More to come later but the 16 month old just woke up

Attachments

• 20160908_153213.jpg
    20160908_153213.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 661
Looking good Tony! Only thing Greg was missing. :thumb:

47vumv.gif

This is my favorite thread ever! :whoo:

Lookin' good Tony! I'm making sure the RK is properly seasoned today.

After watching the dude at Jocko's cooking steaks on a SM pit over an oak fire, I gotta say I am really looking forward to this!

This is my favorite thread ever! :whoo:

Lookin' good Tony! I'm making sure the RK is properly seasoned today.

After watching the dude at Jocko's cooking steaks on a SM pit over an oak fire, I gotta say I am really looking forward to this!

Well this is going to be cool! Can't wait to see how this unfolds...:pop2:

See you, Sako, Phu, and Padawan tomorrow!

I agree this is going to be a good build to follow. I want one of these grills. Wife says I have too many grills and smokers already. Sheesh :roll:

The trick is to have so much stuff your wife won't be able to notice you got a new cooker. :thumb: My lovely wife will notice this one, but fortunately she's cool about these sorts of things.

Looking fanfarkingtastic Tony! :clap2:

That looks great so far. I can't wait to see the finished product. I'm in the process of building an outdoor kitchen, and I'm planning on putting one of them in it.

Nice!

I have a horse I'll trade you for one. :becky:

Back