Sale on Kingsford Blue Charcoal?

bbqgeekess

Babbling Farker
I forget the yearly deal Home Depot / Lowe's does on Kingsford Blue Charcoal.

Was it two 20 lbs bags for $10?

If so, when does this sale happen again? I need to stock up.

Nope hasnt happened since covid.

You can get 2 18lb from walmart at 17.99 or 2 20lb from Home Depot for 19.99.

Yep I was spoiled with the deals twice a year like clock work.

Hasn't happened here since 2019 and it was before Memorial Day. One member here posted about it happening somewhere in Texas, and I think someone else saw the BOGO Red-White-&Blue Royal Oak bags.

If you use any lump, RO and the walmart-RO Expert Grill is $15/30-32lb bag (cant remember)

Hasn't happened here since 2019 and it was before Memorial Day. One member here posted about it happening somewhere in Texas, and I think someone else saw the BOGO Red-White-&Blue Royal Oak bags.

If you use any lump, RO and the walmart-RO Expert Grill is $15/30-32lb bag (cant remember)

I bought a bag of Royal Oak from Walmart (says Made in the USA on it). Paid $10 for 15lb bag if I recall. I regret the purchase as at least half of it was broken into itty bitty useless little pieces which fell right through the weber kettle's charcoal grate. I guess I need to use a basket and have it 90 degrees to grate so there is a grid holding it in.

To add to what the others have said, I doubt that deal it'll reach $10 again. Maybe $14 or 16 at best which is what we're seeing this year. You might find other deals with different charcoal that dip that low, but TBD. We're gonna find out real quick with the upcoming 4th & Labor day for sure!

Back