THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Those are some great prices!

I have been thinking about a soft cooler but haven’t been able to justify the price.

Does anyone have an RTIC soft cooler? What do you think about it?

I have a small one and use it as a lunch box. Performance is incredible.

Yeah it's probably been a week or 2 since I sent $ to RTIC, so I guess it's time to send more. You farker. :doh:

It is good chit though! :thumb:

Thoughts on which one would be good for road trips?

I have a Yeti Hopper 30. It's a decent size, but the shape is really awkward and getting into it while driving to get a snack or a drink is a giant pain.

The canopy for $80 is the best deal they have. The only complaint I have is that it is so heavy duty and well built it is bigger and heavier than typical canopies at double the price.

And Jason that lavender/ grey backpack would look awesome with your other rtics!

............I would pull the trigger on a backpack if I hadn't gotten an cheaper ozark one at Walmart. Those backpacks are so awesome since it frees up hands.

I did sell my RTIC 145 to a buddy so I have room for new things I dont need :becky:

Their folding chairs are 50% off too. I won 2 last week and they are nice. Fairly large and very comfortable. Have a small cooler on one arm rest and a drink holder on the other. Cooler is only big enough to hold 2-3 beers but hey you can sit for 3 cold beers before you get back up. Also has a large mesh pocket. Comes with a carry bag. I'm 6'1'' 230 pounds and it fit me well.

Back