THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I guess we'll find out soon enough...on another note, I'm still waiting on Blackstone to confirm a review unit.

I guess we'll find out soon enough...on another note, I'm still waiting on Blackstone to confirm a review unit.

Looking forward to a review if you get it. My old Classic is getting long in the tooth. Barely rotated last time I fired it up. Time for some maintenance at a minimum, maybe a new motor. Tried their website and didn’t see anything. Looking for alternatives.

Speculation on the new Ooni seems to center around a revolving stone and 18” capacity.

:boxing:

Looking forward to a review if you get it. My old Classic is getting long in the tooth. Barely rotated last time I fired it up. Time for some maintenance at a minimum, maybe a new motor. Tried their website and didn’t see anything. Looking for alternatives.

Speculation on the new Ooni seems to center around a revolving stone and 18” capacity.

:boxing:

The stock motor on the Blackstone isn't all that strong - I replaced mine a number of years ago and it spins great. Well worth the investment!

If Ooni is coming out with a new oven w/ revolving stone and an 18" capacity, that certainly would get my attention!

I read somewhere (pizza forum) it might be like an indoor one to compete with Breville. No clue if that is true though.

The stock motor on the Blackstone isn't all that strong - I replaced mine a number of years ago and it spins great. Well worth the investment!

If Ooni is coming out with a new oven w/ revolving stone and an 18" capacity, that certainly would get my attention!

Do you remember which motor you got? Would love to get one that I KNOW fits the BS w/o trial & error.

Back