RTIC Summer Sale

Those are some great prices!

I have been thinking about a soft cooler but haven’t been able to justify the price.

Does anyone have an RTIC soft cooler? What do you think about it?

I have a small one and use it as a lunch box. Performance is incredible.

Yeah it's probably been a week or 2 since I sent $ to RTIC, so I guess it's time to send more. You farker. :doh:

It is good chit though! :thumb:

Thoughts on which one would be good for road trips?

I have a Yeti Hopper 30. It's a decent size, but the shape is really awkward and getting into it while driving to get a snack or a drink is a giant pain.

The canopy for $80 is the best deal they have. The only complaint I have is that it is so heavy duty and well built it is bigger and heavier than typical canopies at double the price.

And Jason that lavender/ grey backpack would look awesome with your other rtics!

............I would pull the trigger on a backpack if I hadn't gotten an cheaper ozark one at Walmart. Those backpacks are so awesome since it frees up hands.

I did sell my RTIC 145 to a buddy so I have room for new things I dont need :becky:

Their folding chairs are 50% off too. I won 2 last week and they are nice. Fairly large and very comfortable. Have a small cooler on one arm rest and a drink holder on the other. Cooler is only big enough to hold 2-3 beers but hey you can sit for 3 cold beers before you get back up. Also has a large mesh pocket. Comes with a carry bag. I'm 6'1'' 230 pounds and it fit me well.

Back