Royal oak sale at HD

PickSix

Found some matches.
Didnt see this posted From slickdeals
Home Depot has 17.6lb Royal Oak Natural Hardwood Lump Charcoal for $9.97. Store pickup is free. Thanks steely999

If you want more than one bag, you may get a better deal using the following steps:
Add quantity 5 of 17.6lb Royal Oak Natural Hardwood Lump Charcoal to cart.
Add a filler, such as this Oversized Carpenter Pencil to cart.
Apply $5 promotion code RWBEVENTHD (case sensitive) to cart.
Your total should be $45.03, making these $9 each.

Thank you sir!

The pencil trick covered sales tax, yet still around the nice price of $9.80 a bag. That's $25-$35 less than I normally pay. Very cool.

I'm confused on how adding a carpenter pencil to the order and coupon code works... clue me Daddy.

There's a $5 dollar discount (code RWBEVENTHD) with an online order of $50 or more. 5 bags comes out to $49.85. A carpenter's pencil is .18c.

Just picked up my 5 bags. Thanks again PickSix.

Gotcha, thanks for that.... will go get my 5 bags tomorrow.

What should we do with our carpenter's pencils?

I thought pencils were made from cedar, and carpenter pencils are flat... so how about planking a really small fillet of salmon? Of course it would have a graphite back flavor. :biggrin1:

Didnt see this posted From slickdeals
Home Depot has 17.6lb Royal Oak Natural Hardwood Lump Charcoal for $9.97. Store pickup is free. Thanks steely999

If you want more than one bag, you may get a better deal using the following steps:
Add quantity 5 of 17.6lb Royal Oak Natural Hardwood Lump Charcoal to cart.
Add a filler, such as this Oversized Carpenter Pencil to cart.
Apply $5 promotion code RWBEVENTHD (case sensitive) to cart.
Your total should be $45.03, making these $9 each.

Picking my 5 bags up today! Thanx for the head's up! :razz:

Thanks PickSix for the deal! Can never have enough carpenter pencils either. I suppose you could file it sharp enough for a brisket probe, but again, the graphite flavor.

My CC was compromised a while back. When I was chatting with the banks fraud investigator he said Home Depot and Best Buy websites have been susceptible to data breaches...
Just a word of caution about buying online.

I'm going to be running pure lump for a while :thumb:

Home Depot has an option to pay with paypal if that makes anything seem more safe

Back