Royal Oak One Day Sale at Home Depot

when did the bags go from 17.6 to 15.44? i bought 7 of the 17.6LB bags about a year and a half ago for $7 on clearance and still have 4 or 5 left. only use a pound or 2 to startup the shirley. i was in HD yesterday and they were not on sale.

I'm not a hoarder and thinking of my fellow Bretheren. I only bought 3 bags, go get em. That's a great price.

Which gives me
LUMP
7 bags Ozark Oak
1 bag John Henry
3 bags Royal Oak

Briq
6 bags Stubbs
2 bags Royal Oak
2 bags Trader Joes
2 bags Kingsford Lump/Briq
1 bag coco shell

Should get me to July 4th

Last edited:
I love that painter filter! Nice pic with the hanging hat and all :thumb: I also like that I can still make out the Prius in the window.

Seems like Walmart always had the large bags of Royal Oak on sale around the last week of march/ first week of April. I kept watching and never saw the sale. I am down to my last bag from last years sale so this comes at a perfect time. Thanks OP!

Pretty sure it's through the 25th, per my in-hand HD flyer.

MD-Desktop-Today-Only-5-20.jpg

when did the bags go from 17.6 to 15.44? i bought 7 of the 17.6LB bags about a year and a half ago for $7 on clearance and still have 4 or 5 left. only use a pound or 2 to startup the shirley. i was in HD yesterday and they were not on sale.

Everything is getting smaller. Snicker bars, etc are an example. One day, if, God forbid, you go to MacDonald's and buy a Big Mac, it will be the size of a silver dollar but you get you pay twice the price.

I bought 6 bags today at the sale price. I use it to help start up my offset. Also use it on my two BGE's. Hmmmmm...maybe i need to get some more. :doh:

Back