THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

First there was this...

olS6rO3h.jpg

Then this comes along...

6nLpSDOh.jpg

Knocking it out of the park as usual, Sako!

Hope to join you up there at the cabin when the dust settles...

That bottle of Macallan ain’t gonna last, can see you’ve been hitting it pretty well already.

Other than that things look great. Assume you’ve got a backup for life should be good for the duration.

Enjoy! And tell me where and I’ll be glad to come help, maybe with a replacement bottle...

I think your definition of detox is a bit off! :p

That´s some great food. Can´t wait to see what other killer things you are going to cook.

:laugh: More like and mental detox or a reset.

Thanks Yoeri!

Way to go, Sako!

I want a cabin (and a grill of course) in the woods.

Thanks Dom!

So peaceful I'd live here full time if I had my choice but not quite yet. :-D

Looks like a great weight watchers weekend ahead Sako.

:mrgreen:

Thanks Marty! I usually share and fatten people around me but I haven't seen the neighbors in two days so it's looking that way. :mrgreen:

That looks so peaceful and relaxing and wonderfully Filling!!
What a way to spend a week.
I am just waiting for the rest of the weeks menu to appear and keep me hungry.
Thanks Sako, and Enjoy Your Self!!

Thanks Rick! Feels good to do nothing and just cook surrounded by nature.

Man, you know how to live. And cook!

Thanks Matt!

You put a new meaning to roughing it Sako Looks and sounds awesome
Love your choice of Bev- one of my fav

Thanks George!!

I had a burger last night that looked exactly like that and my first thought was, "Did Sako make this?". So, I have a first hand feeling that I know how good that one was. You make some great meals, brother.

The burger totally tasted like I had ordered from a mom and pop diner drive thru :-D I usually grind my own burgers but picked up ground beef from the store. Must've been the store bought ground beef and the thin flame broiled patties.

Thanks Ron!

Most excellent, looking forward to the rest of the week roughing it at the cabin!

Thanks Greg!

You nailed it...right down to the 12...to wash it down.

Thanks Barry!

Thanks Richard!

Done with the light remodel so a micro bash will be in works once this craziness is done with.

First there was this...

olS6rO3h.jpg

Then this comes along...

6nLpSDOh.jpg

Knocking it out of the park as usual, Sako!

Hope to join you up there at the cabin when the dust settles...

That bottle of Macallan ain’t gonna last, can see you’ve been hitting it pretty well already.

Other than that things look great. Assume you’ve got a backup for life should be good for the duration.

Enjoy! And tell me where and I’ll be glad to come help, maybe with a replacement bottle...

Thanks BH!

I've got backup and just in case, the general store here is stocked up pretty well. If you want to bring a replacement bottle I won't say no.:thumb:

Back