somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
Name or Nickame
Sako
Found a ribeye and Tommy's chili in the freezer at the cabin

3JrOFUsh.jpg

0Jp3lavh.jpg

Chili cheeseburger slider sounded good so I sliced and minced the ribeye. :biggrin1: No meat grinder at the cabin

3snT8yZh.jpg

p1qVthmh.jpg

Into four 3oz patties

nm1exiuh.jpg

On the grill

87LWfwzh.jpg

Brioche buns, mayo, green leaf lettuce, tomato on the bottom bun. Mustard, minced red onions, pickles, bacon on the crown

jKY3QCzh.jpg

Of course the ribeye patties, with Colby Jack cheese and Tommy's World Famous chili

xR47174h.jpg

Served

gfnObEvh.jpg

7W1skJjh.jpg

ErHxNpih.jpg

Quite delicious! I don't know why I don't to sliders often. Thanks for looking!

Sako,

You sure jacked up Tommy's Chili Cheese burger a bunch of notches, that's for sure! :clap:

I'd love to get my hands on some of Tommy's chili, we don't have anything like that here. Be sure to bring a large cooler of it for me when you visit...

I love everything about that burger except the positions of the bun crown and base. Is that a regional thing, vegis under the meat/cheese with crown on top?

I might build it differently, but gladly eat it as shown in photo. very nice construction.

I love everything about that burger except the positions of the bun crown and base. Is that a regional thing, vegis under the meat/cheese with crown on top?

I might build it differently, but gladly eat it as shown in photo. very nice construction.

Thanks!

Not regional. I just like to stack it where the ingredients don’t slip out or fall apart. I don’t have a particular stacking order and usually change it depending what type of burger I’m making.

Thanks!

Not regional. I just like to stack it where the ingredients don’t slip out or fall apart. I don’t have a particular stacking order and usually change it depending what type of burger I’m making.

I think stacking order can make a difference. Also, the bread used is important to keep things from squirting out the burger.

When I had a bbq place, we put cilantro under pulled pork with onion and pickle. It was totally lost if put atop the meat. Try making your favorite sandwich with the same ingredients, but stacked differently. You might be surprised at the difference it makes.

Back