Roll Call: BBQ on the Farm - May 18-19th. Yardley, Pa.

I really hope the rain is mild and sporadic if it has to come at all.

Sean and I are leaving around 10:30PM tomorrow night and should arrive by 1AM.. Plan on sleeping in the car and then pull in for check-in in the AM.

OK getting ready to head over in an hour or so. I won't mind the rain so much but I HATE WIND! I stopped by the farm yesterday. We are in the back in a nice area of the farm. They were cutting the grass and getting set up when I was there.

I'm going by the National Weather Service reports rather then the Weather Channel. NWS outlook is better. Lets hope they are right.

Rain or not, I'm planning on having some fun this week-end. Hey, there is a 30 foot high Miller Light bottle and beer tent close to our area. Things can't be that bad!

Be safe and see you all soon.

Mike

"Rain or not, I'm planning on having some fun this week-end. Hey, there is a 30 foot high Miller Light bottle and beer tent close to our area. Things can't be that bad!"

Thanks Mike, now I have the landmark I have been looking for!
I hope to be there early Saturday afternoon so I can mosey around and visit for a while, then do the dessert thing and get ready for Sunday's main event.
See y'all soon.

Back