Roll Call: BBQ on the Farm - May 18-19th. Yardley, Pa.

a smaller version of lunchmeat will be coming in EARLY saturday morning. Can't wait to see everyone!

I went by the farm today to check out the market. They have a small produce section and everything looks pretty good. They will need to stock up alot more if they plan on selling to all the teams...
There's a Giant supermarket right up the road and a couple of others (Acme and something else) a little farther into Newtown if anyone needs them.

if you go to the light at the end of the giant parking lot make a right ang go about two miles their is a home depot too

hey rich, if you need to go to the costco by doyelstown go out of the country club make a right go to 202 south take that till you pass delaware communaty collage you will see a 7-11 on your left turn their and follow this out about 3 miles the costco is on your left. (i work in doyelstown)

hey rich, if you need to go to the costco by doyelstown go out of the country club make a right go to 202 south take that till you pass delaware communaty collage you will see a 7-11 on your left turn their and follow this out about 3 miles the costco is on your left. (i work in doyelstown)

Thanks John, see you next weekend.

Just got a call from Tom Christine to confirm for the weekend.. Looks like 45 or 46 teams are signed up... That's a big jump from last year at BBQ on the River...

Tom somehow managed to talk me into entering the dessert category since it was included in the entry fee. Sean's gonna have to work his magic on that (assuming I can talk him into it !!) My strong point with dessert is eating it, not preparing it...

We'll either roll in Friday night around midnight and sleep in the SUV or get there Sat AM at sunrise...

See ya then.. Can't wait !!!!

Since I still have one of Joe Peps old hair dryers, I will be one of the Judges for this auspicious event and will be rolling in early Saturday afternoon and hopefully in time to be a Judge for the DESSERT KCBS event.
Then, will get ready and focused for the main event on Sunday, Judges meet at 10am.
So, I hope to mosey around Saturday afternoon and see you all then!
Looking forward to the weekend,
Wes

Just got a call from Tom Christine to confirm for the weekend.. Looks like 45 or 46 teams are signed up... That's a big jump from last year at BBQ on the River...

Tom somehow managed to talk me into entering the dessert category since it was included in the entry fee. Sean's gonna have to work his magic on that (assuming I can talk him into it !!) My strong point with dessert is eating it, not preparing it...

We'll either roll in Friday night around midnight and sleep in the SUV or get there Sat AM at sunrise...

See ya then.. Can't wait !!!!

We will see you then Vinny. Our battle wagon is repaired and ready to go. We will be pulling in 6:00 AM Saturday morning. Michele spoke to Tom this morning and there are 46 paid teams.

Good luck everyone! I'll keep you in my thoughts while sipping a beer on the banks of the Mississippi with a handful of brethren!

I thought I was the only one taping money on the boxes!:roll: I went and stocked up on beer this morning so I'm good to go. Everyone driving in have a safe trip. See you all there.

Mike

I thought I was the only one taping money on the boxes!:roll: I went and stocked up on beer this morning so I'm good to go. Everyone driving in have a safe trip. See you all there.

Mike

The entries with the cash taped under the box will be mine Wes. :wink:

See y'all there!
BTW, if anyone needs anything, let me know. I live 5 minutes from the site.

Guys,

Don't forget to visit us Polocks. We may be some of the ugliest bastards around but we are the most hospitable and friendly.:eek: :cool:

We'll swing by for sure Guy, your rig's pretty easy to spot. We don't have any banners to identify us but we should have an American flag hanging from one of our canopies.

Good luck to all you guys and gals. I will have a drink raised towards you guys Friday night from Sevierville.

Hey guys, even though family obligations prevent from competing, I'm going to try and swing by Sunday morning. Good luck with the weather.

Just wanted to let everyone know that a future brethren and Jr. Polock is competing on his own in the backyard competition. Kyle will be flying the "Kyle's Q Crew" Banner. Stop by and say hello to Kyle.

Back