THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

tommykendall

Quintessential Chatty Farker
Got 2 nice racks of spares in the 2 phase of 3-2-1. Made a quick rub this morning, mopped them occassionally, then spread some rasberry cumin POOPIE on them before wrapping. Doing a small mac/chicken salad and some beans. Everything should be done around happy hour. Oh wait - happy hour was hours ago. :roll: Sunday is gonna be a frigging bash again and once again don't know who I'm cooking for.

Sunday is gonna be a frigging bash again and once again don't know who I'm cooking for.

Since you're probably already toasted do you really give a rat's butt about who you're cooking for?? :D

Have fun!

DFLittle said:
Sunday is gonna be a frigging bash again and once again don't know who I'm cooking for.

Since you're probably already toasted do you really give a rat's butt about who you're cooking for?? :D

Have fun!
Toated was an understatement. I was passed out when you posted that reply.

Back