Recommendations for an IVC Cover

MustGoFast

Knows what a fatty is.
So my Que-Deville is on order and I need a cover since it'll live on the patio in Wisconsin. Just spent an hour searching and didn't find a ton of unique stuff nor anything in the last several years (many dead links from history).

So here's what I know:
GrillWraps - Let's be honest these are WAAAY overpriced for what they are especially in my case I need a pretty simple cube.
AlcoCovers - makes a custom polyster cover
CoversAndAll - makes a custom polyster cover
Cynthia (someone on here's neighbor) - Makes polyster covers or did 5 years ago (I sent PM)
Local Boat Canvas Shop - We have a couple I could check it out.

Feels like I'm missing something? I'd like to spend a little more for a Sunbrella type material cover so far only Grill Wraps has that option but they charge 5x what the others do for material that costs 2x and only represents a small %age of the cost.

Anyone got an idea I missed?

Outdoor furniture covers may be worth looking at, unless you're ocd and need a form fit.

Also look at AC compressor covers, they are sometimes the perfect dimensions for an IVC

Or a decent custom smoker cover in industrial grade polly for just over 100 with a 5yr warranty.
I also reached out to a local boat cover maker to see what they'd hit me for on a sunbrella cover.

Back