Cover for Southern Q Limo Jr

jeffshoaf

Knows what a fatty is.
Name or Nickame
Jeff
Hi folks! Longtime lurker, first time poster here.

I just ordered a new Limo Jr. last week and would like to go ahead and order a cover for it in hope of getting delivery of both at close to the same time. A search here found a couple of off-the-shelf options that sort of fit and several suggestions for reasonably priced custom covers, but I didn't find any specific feedback on any resulting custom covers. So, a couple of questions for anyone who has a custom cover for the current incarnation of the Limo Jr.:

• Where did you order it from?
  • Are you happy with it?
  • What material did you get?
  • Anything you'd do differently if you had to do it again?
  • Do you have the dimensions you used when ordering?

Thanks so much!

Hi folks! Longtime lurker, first time poster here.

I just ordered a new Limo Jr. last week and would like to go ahead and order a cover for it in hope of getting delivery of both at close to the same time. A search here found a couple of off-the-shelf options that sort of fit and several suggestions for reasonably priced custom covers, but I didn't find any specific feedback on any resulting custom covers. So, a couple of questions for anyone who has a custom cover for the current incarnation of the Limo Jr.:

• Where did you order it from?
  • Are you happy with it?
  • What material did you get?
  • Anything you'd do differently if you had to do it again?
  • Do you have the dimensions you used when ordering?

Thanks so much!

I haven’t seen any mention of a custom cover on this site. Maybe ask the question on the Southern Q cooks Facebook page if you are a member…Scott grants permission for owners or prospective owners to the group.

I’m happy with the cover I have. It fits well enough and covers the wheels and has a zipper to make putting it on and off easier. It doesn’t have a custom section for the smoke stack, so it kind of folds over on itself in that section, but I can live with that. It was made by Broilpro. Another on here got a Ravenna by classic accessories. I have these same units for my Weber’s and Camp chef and like them very well. Probably would have gotten one of these, but didn’t notice this until after I got the Broilpro cover mainly to match the rest of the cooking units.

Last edited:
I haven’t seen any mention of a custom cover on this site. Maybe ask the question on the Southern Q cooks Facebook page if you are a member…Scott grants permission for owners or prospective owners to the group.

I’m happy with the cover I have. It fits well enough and covers the wheels and has a zipper to make putting it on and off easier. It doesn’t have a custom section for the smoke stack, so it kind of folds over on itself in that section, but I can live with that. It was made by Broilpro. Another on here got a Ravenna by classic accessories. I have these same units for my Weber’s and Camp chef and like them very well. Probably would have gotten one of these, but didn’t notice this until after I got the Broilpro cover mainly to match the rest of the cooking units.

Thanks! I saw pics of both the covers you mentioned and will fall back to one of those if i have no luck with the custom stuff; I've made notes on each for future reference.

Do you have a link to the Facebook page? I found 2; the most recent posts were several years old.

Back