THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Smoking Piney

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
Name or Nickame
John
Nothing fancy here - just a quick ribeye on the BGE rubbed with SuckleBuster's Campfire and Espresso. I haven't had a grilled steak in a while, and this scratched the itch. :-D

5eV7ZeCh.jpg

With them on sale at $5/lb I bought 2...Cut one into 3 HUGE 2" plus steaks and deboned the other and cut 6 about 1", 1&1/2".....Just too much right now so they'll wait till next year...Where in the Pineys are you?...Lived in Voorhees for 22+ years and keep a boat at a friends in Laurel Lakes, near Del Bay..

Looks perfect. I am cooking one tomorrow with a filet for Kay. I am cheating- will sous vide them for about 2 1/2 hours at 135 and then sear in a cast iron pan or on the blackstone. Prob the cast iron as it is easier to clean then the blackstone in the dark

I could live on ribeyes!!! Krogers had a sale on ribeye roasts for $7.99/lb. I bought several and went back this morning and got another 14+ pounder. I de-boned it and cut two 11/4" steaks, kept the bones, and will tie them back on and roast the rest. That is unless the steaks are so good that I can't stand to roast it. Can't lose either way. :clap2:

Back